Last of the Dragon

Monday, May 01, 2006

Y can't $$ grow on trees

Another fren jus called recently to announce tat he will be getting married. Sigh…time passes by so quickly or r we jus growing up faster than we think? Seems like ystdy when I was still attending college, enjoying my carefree life. The biggest worry at that time was whether I’ll pass the exams. Now I have to worry will I be able to support my parents when they r old, provide food on the table when I haf my own family, whether my partner will outlive me and leave me alone, whether my condo will resume work again before the bank suck me off my $$ for interest, whether I haf enuf $$ to get a new car when my dad decides to retire permanently and demand his car back, whether I can afford for overseas holiday every yr :P ……

I’m not exactly an ambitious person. I dun intend to climb all the way up the corporate ladder joinin in the rat race, but at the same I wanna c myself improving & get promoted… I dun like routine but then I dun need to be mentally challenged all the time. (lei siong tim). I dun mind putting in extra hrs at work but I wanna be fairly rewarded. I need directions but I dun like to b limited on how I handle it…
Haih…..y can’t $$ just grow on trees……..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home