Last of the Dragon

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Me? in competition?

Fug…..wat haf I gotten myself into…..rock climbing competition??!!?? Apparently I started climbin like 3mths ago and my climbin kaki suggested tat we shud enter a mix team competition together…….i’m not exactly good…no strength, no endurance, no speed & no techniques….a recipe for failure & embarrassment I wud say….geez…

Well, lets put it this way. I dun mind joinin jus for the fun of it….but the idea thinking of all the pros there makes my knees goes weak….
It’s only less than a mth away from the competition……hmm….think I shud try??

1 Comments:

At 9:05 AM , Blogger sc said...

well, if you start training from now onwards, should not be a prob rite woman?? ;p
i hav faith in u, u can do it! kampade!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home