Last of the Dragon

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Doggie Doggie

A fren was saying that she has too much puppies. Her dog jus gave birth to a litter of puppies and she can’t keep all. So being me (the kiasu), I said “I wan I wan”. I alwiz wanted a puppy but my mom is a neat freak and she can’t stand any fur lying or flying around the hse. Heck, she even refrain me not to comb my hair in the living room & kitchen (can’t help it if my hair is wet and it’s time for dinner or my fav show is on TV, rite?). Furthermore, she was complaining tat my neighbors dog bark too much until it disturbs her sleeps.
So I told my mom, this dog dun bark a lot one but then she come out wif another excuse saying tat she wun haf time to look after the puppy when we are away working or away for vacation.
So can somebody come out wif a better excuse for me to use? I was thinking to buy a dog crate 1st (ngeh ngeh lai) and then it will be too late for her to object…but then again, it mite back fire and I mite haf wasted 100 bucks for the crate ….good excuse which works are welcome…

2 Comments:

At 4:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

DON'T GET A DOG!!! YOU'LL REGRET IT!!!

 
At 2:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell your mama it will be fattened up and served during the CNY family gathering dinner. Maybe by that time she got used to the dog's presence that she won't be able to skin the beast and marinate in sweet and sour sauce.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home