Last of the Dragon

Friday, March 30, 2007

I’m losing touch

I’m an easily angered person. To further explain that, when I’m in bad mood, an irritating little fly can make me scream & curse. But on the other hand, I cool down as easily as I heat up. I guess Gemini’ans have this in them.

I’m a person which can’t stand a bad service. It’s becos I have this mentality of “I’m a paying customer, so u must serve me better. The bigger the smile the better”. If no one comes to take order after I’m seated for 5 minutes, my face will turn black & I’ll be preparing myself to screw ppl’s ass. If food did not arrive after waiting for 45 min, I leave straight the place (I know I shud haf walk away after 20 mins instead waiting like a dumb ass for 45 mins)
So I went to this eatery in The Curve with KT and there were only 1 table which was occupied. So I wanted to seat at the opposite side as I dun wanna be near the next table and I told the waited. But the waiter usher us to seat beside them. I reluctant follow sat at the table he showed us. Anyway, we finally moved to the table that I wanted to sit at. KT commented that I’m not the gal the he knows before. The gal that he knows before will be angry and demand to just sit where she wanted to sit. So you see, I’m losing my touch

3 Comments:

At 8:51 AM , Blogger sc said...

as we get older, temper seems to be milder, dont u think? well, at least for me..hehe.. i do still flare up, but not as quickly compared to years back :)

 
At 10:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

last night, my hubby ordered a fried noodle from a korean restaurant. He said the sunny-side-up egg in the picture looks very tempting.

at the end, the noodle came, but with the hard-boiled egg instead. He demanded to change. But waitress said cannot.

I am the one calming him down, told him both eggs are egg, and just forget about it lah.

I think 2 years ago, I will scream at the waitress calling her liar and demanded her to fried another egg for me. Age really made temper milder.. but dunno why my hubby kept mumbling about the egg. He really loves sunny-side-up egg. hahaha

 
At 1:26 PM , Blogger Last-of-the-Dragon said...

guess its' the age. but i know now instead of losing my temper, i tend to complain a lot & thks to KT, i'm using more vulgar words

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home