Last of the Dragon

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

My precious thin hair

Had a day off on Mon and decided to perm my hair. Food 4 thot was my accomplice so off we went to my regular hair saloon shop. I was thinking to straighten my hair before I went there.

When I sat down, the owner and the shampoo girl was telling me I shud perm (digital perm) my hair instead of making it straight cos my hair was thin and it doesn’t look good…..so I said “gimme 5 min to think bout it while you wash my hair”. Somehow or rather I agreed to perm my precious thin hair.

Waited about 2hrs to see the result. I kinda like it. It’s not too curly and looks natural. But I think it doesn’t last long cos after 2 days of sleeping the curls become limp. Anyway, the owner said he will give me 1 mth warranty to do up my hair again if the curls are gone. Or if I really dun like my curls he can wash it straight again for me for free…..

So it’s not about my hair, it’s about service

2 Comments:

At 8:51 AM , Blogger sc said...

the curls look good wat.. and yeah, u get preferential treatment frm the owner coz u r a very loyal customer ma.. :p

 
At 2:21 PM , Blogger Last-of-the-Dragon said...

2 days after that day, it's not tat curly anymore..... :( think i hafta go back there again...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home