Last of the Dragon

Friday, October 27, 2006

Steamboat porride

Went for a porridge steamboat on during the Raya holiday. Eric and gang decide to ‘dump’ me for dinner but I already semangat wanna eat porridge steamboat so decided to go and eat wif KT. We went to a restaurant in Puchong after a fren recommended it.

When I reached there, saw the newspaper cutting on their glass wall and hey, it’s the branch of the same restaurant in Pudu. Was wiping my hands in glee when I sat down cos I’m ready to order and chow down my food. Anyway, I din bring my camera so can’t take pics of the dishes I order .

After scouring thru the menu we decided to order stew pork (where the fats just melt in your mouth. Delicious but sinful), and a’ must’ order is the pork strips. They will marinate it for you if you ask them to. Some other dishes we order were fried wanton, vege, tin kai (froggy), and some vege balls.

Dump the whole lot in and we waited which is like ages. Luckily we still have our stew pork. Then we added in sesame oil, & some pepper….yummy….
Not too cheap though. The bill came up to RM80+ for 2 pax.

Will try the Pudu one next time and compare

9 Comments:

At 4:23 PM , Blogger Elizebeth D.L. said...

got tien-gai porridge or not?
yum yum...

 
At 3:09 PM , Blogger Last-of-the-Dragon said...

got....u can order tin gai there.
which we did ...hehhe

 
At 9:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

dragon o, we "dumped" u cos we tot of enduring the torture ourselves... the three of us did not find the porridge steamboat to be exceptional..... and even to shout about. who knew you jumped into the wok of fire on your own.

we could only say no nice no nice with our scalded tongues.

 
At 3:06 PM , Blogger sc said...

so is this restaurant good or not good? final verdict?

 
At 9:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

for me its a definite no.

u could double confirm with the others.

 
At 11:47 AM , Blogger Last-of-the-Dragon said...

redv, u went there more than once leh....not nice yet u still pong chan? ;)

 
At 11:47 AM , Blogger Last-of-the-Dragon said...

sc, it's alrite. but i think we can do it on our own too.....so make sure u buy the cooker and we can all open hse at ur place..tee hee...

 
At 11:38 AM , Blogger sc said...

ya lor redv, if not nice then why u always go ar?
dragon, u buy the cooker for me la, i'll let u use my place :p

 
At 12:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

well its different shop. the first i went was somewhere near the farmland one. it was not good. and i blame myself for going to the wrong shop.

and since E and V wanted to try, we went to farmland. it was not good also.

so definitely no next time unless its free.

the end

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home