Last of the Dragon

Thursday, July 26, 2007

what goes around comes around

So much have been happening btwn these 2 weeks.

A col who has been bullied by her boss and she is leaving the co. Poor her. She have been silently receiving all the bulls from her boss. Her boss can be nasty. Her boss will not even look at the job and just push everything to her and make her complete all job first. All datelines are tight and of course the poor gal can’t finish her job. And when she told her boss, she just replied that she (my col) should manage her time better.

The best part is when my col said that the rest of them are not doing it the same way as her. Her boss replied that “Don’t compare me with the rest. I manage it differently”. Yea…differently as in everything will let my col do first. And if my col ask her if she’s wasn’t sure on how to get the info, the boss will send her running everyway to look for info…and to the extent of sending her to be ‘spy’. Her boss will send her to ask us what we do and then make sure that her work will be better than us……….

Both of them have discuss things over to settle the problem but the boss won’t budge and keep insisting that she manage it diiferently. At the end, they just end up arguing. Hence, my col decided to tender her resignation.

Moreover, her boss went and complain to her boss & HR saying that my col is inadequate and etc…the balls she has

The best part is this boss is from a co. upstairs and apparently the people celebrated when she left the co.

I was called in by HR so that they are able to listen to a 3rd party observation.


And I don’t have to say who interviewed her bcos birds of the same kind flock together…who else but the bloody gwai

So, don’t judge a book by its cover….and wish that those deserving ppl get their karma

4 Comments:

At 10:58 AM , Blogger sc said...

guess your 3rd party observation didnt help much then? so sad.. but yes, she will get her karma. just wait..

 
At 10:53 AM , Blogger Last-of-the-Dragon said...

yea.....didn't do much help.. :(

 
At 5:24 PM , Blogger Elizebeth D.L. said...

so sad...

no wonder receive her note today.

hey, she need to serve notice or not?

Good for her to go. And shame on her boss and company upstairs to celebrate this.

having sait that, if my stupid assistant leave the company, I will be CeLeBrating too!!!!!!!! But u know my side of story right?

sigh...

 
At 3:44 PM , Blogger Last-of-the-Dragon said...

dun wori...i know ur story.
apparently she needs to pay to leave early.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home