Last of the Dragon

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A blood sucking colleague

This colleague of mine is really getting on my nerves (it’s the same person that I complained about the other time). Not only is he selfish (in my last blog) but he’s a cheapskate as well.
Imagine. He usually stays back in the office during lunch cos he claimed that he has a lot of things to do in the office. So out of empathy and courtesy, I will offer to buy pack lunch for him since I’m going out for my lunch. But whenever I buy lunch for him, he will just pretend to forget about it and not pay back. I’m not a calculative person but the way he behaves really gets on my nerve. The pack lunch doesn’t cost much but do you still want to buy lunch for him knowing that he’s not going to pay you back even after the tenth time?

The other day was better still. He wanted to buy water and I was at the same stall paying for my drink. He took out his wallet and exclaim “I don’t have small change. You got ar?” well my smallest was a RM 10 and I paid up. He said “that’s not a small change”. I was thinking, yeah you cheapskate if you don’t have small change just pay with whatever money that you have. If the stall owner says he doesn’t have the change, then only you ask ppl around you to pay for you la. Haven’t even touch your own money and you are already asking ppl to pay for you. And as usual he will conveniently forget.

The next time I will not be so generous. I will ask you to pay back buster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home