Last of the Dragon

Monday, April 14, 2008

Bloody supplier

This stupid supplier is so arrogant bcos my boss is so nice to him until he can climb over our head. Most of our BTL stuff is done by him.

So I called him in the morning to ask him to do some urgent stuff which he said he can’t do it cos he is doing another job for my coll. So I said ok, if he can’t do it then I need to look for someone else. On hearing this, he said he can do it but need to give him some time. Ask me to postphone my dateline so that he will have enough time to do mine. So I told him I can’t possibly wait for him. So he said ok, he will try his best to rush for me. So in the afternoon his artist sent a visual to me for approval. And when I call his artist to modify some changes, he said that he has stop working on it.
Immediately after that, I called this supplier and told him again tat if he can’t finish then I will look for another supplier to do it.

Since my coll is outstation, he asked me to follow up the job that he has brief this supplier the day before. So I called this supplier again and asked him when we can see the visuals. He shouted “what’s wrong with you. It’s logic sense that we need time to do. I know you guys are my boss but don’t expect us to give you so soon”. A rush of anger went thru me. I shouted back “I just asked you when you can finish and let us see cos the dateline is on Mon. you can’t be giving me on Mon itself. I need to know when you can finish. Is it Wed, Thurs or Fri? and why are you arguing with me when I just need to know when you will be able to deliver?
He then soften down and said that he will be able to give to me on Thurs. Today is Mon and he have not completed all yet.

Big & small jobs also he wants to do it and yet he can’t complete it in time. But still want to pao everything. He dislike it when you pass the business to someone else. Asked me to postphone my dateline instead. How can?

5 Comments:

At 11:35 AM , Blogger Elizebeth D.L. said...

sometimes people have their "menstruation" moment.

I am not sure if your ex boss read your post or not. But looking at her "so busy" attitude, I don't think she got time to read, and I also don't care, I jsut want to complaint to you about her!!

She everything also want to control, and yet no update on everything for weeks. And when you chase her, she said please give her a break because she just came back from business trip, bla bla. Like I am a blood sucker like that. KNNCB!!!! If she don't have to take WEEKS to reply our emails, I won't have to remind her via email right??!

I am so angry at her this morning! When I told her it's not me who chased her, it's my boss! You know what she replied? She said, "yah, I am also under tremendous pressure. All of us have sob stories to tell. Will come back to you asap."

@#$%!!!!

 
At 3:03 PM , Blogger Last-of-the-Dragon said...

i doubt she read my blog cos i nvr tell her bout it.

i tot she is very gd in following up...i remember one time she lecture me on tis as i forgot to call the supplier to chase for sometin.

but i do agree tat she is a control freak.

 
At 4:12 PM , Blogger Elizebeth D.L. said...

we have "email argue" again yesterday. I hope a stray bitch dog go fuck kao her. nia sing!

She is so uptight mentally lately. I suspect maybe she got dumped.

NIA SING LAH SHE!!!!!!!

Thank god she is not my boss. I will resign if I have a boss like her.

 
At 2:29 PM , Blogger Last-of-the-Dragon said...

thread carefully though....

 
At 7:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ex - boss ? She ? Iam so out dated..
How can a supplier shout at a client? Even if I am in really angry mood i dont do that to my clients.. well not anymore is more like it.. hahahah

But babes, better not have a supplier that monopolize the jobs, try getting some other's quotes , everyone & every biz needs competition .. than they know they are not all THAT!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home