Last of the Dragon

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Resignation

I’m finally resigning.....there are 2 main reasons for that.
Firstly, favouritism to the blue-eyed boy (yea, i’ve complain about him before for good at tai chi’ing). How come he has a laptop and i don’t have? How come he doesn’t get as many projects as i do? Why his plan was never questioned? Is his plan better? I doubt so. Just becos he handles the bigger brands which comprises 55% of the company’s biz. I’m tired of proving myself . cos i know i’m definitely much BETTER than him.


Secondly, a boss which is too scared to provoke his own boss in the fear that he will not be favoured. So he rather play along and be his good right hand man. Eg1. We were told to plan our leave so i plan my honeymoon 6 mths earlier. My honeymoon was forced to delayed becos his boss was not sure which date is his meeting was. Imagine the hassle that i had to go through to get the next date for my honeymoon.
Eg2. My last notice date. The new company is willing to buy me out and yet my absent minded boss forgot to tell his boss about it. And he didn’t want to trouble himself to go into his room again in case this may infuriate his boss. Thus he decided that he will get an early release for me. But he made it as though he is doing me a BIG favour by allowing me for my early release. So he put in conditions like “if you finish this job and this job, i will tell boss that you have completed your job and is alright for you to leave earlier”. oh, and to cover for his absent-mindedness, he said “if your new company is sincere, they will offer you earlier so that you can tender earlier and get to leave the company within the notice period.” I found out later that his boss is ok for me to leave earlier and the decision on my last date lies with my boss . What an ASSHOLE

1 Comments:

At 5:48 PM , Blogger Elizebeth D.L. said...

Babe, your boss cannot be worse that your ex-boss in M, right? Think!

I am so sick of your ex-boss! She is my boss' boss now. Imagine my life.

She is a bitch, a whore, a lousy "sleep with me" woman!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home