Last of the Dragon

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

What's that thing sucking on my leg?? Leeches

I guess each family has their own issues in terms of their immediate relative & extended family

i have a relative where all the family are just plain leech. Since they are from outstation, when they come to our hse to stay, not even once did they offer to buy my parents dinner. If they come for 3 days, dad has to entertain and pay for them. Since my aunt is my mom’s younger sis, I think she must think that my mom should be taking care of her.

They have2 daughters. One is married in Australia with a guy that does his own business.

The younger sis is going out with a lawyer and is rich. I give her the benefit of doubt that maybe she is really in love with him or maybe his moolah. But I seriously believe that she’s a parasite. The man has been divorced twice and if it’s not for the money do you think she will stick like a glue to him? This cousin of mine has now turned all high & mighty. Imagined this, she was my sis’s ji mui for her wedding. After the games there is an angpow which is meant for all the ji muis. My sis’s friend ask me how much was it and I replied her I didn’t know and since my cousin was beside me, I just told her nicely “Later remember to distribute the money,”. And she replied me “You think i’m not going to give you and keep the money?”. Later during the wedding dinner, she came and ask me who else were the ji muis. I just told her I don’t know. I couldn’t be bothered. What the heck does she want to hold it for until now?

Then the 2nd incident happen was during a dinner with her sis since she is leaving for Aust after the wedding. While chit chatting I ask her sis would she come back again if I were to hold my wedding next yr…and this ‘All high cousin answered “ Oh, so that you can ask her daughter to be your flowergirl?” Hello, I didn’t think of that. Anyway, when it’s your turn to get married next time, dun ask me for my help.

So here is a tribute to the parasites

2 Comments:

At 5:26 PM , Blogger Elizebeth D.L. said...

i used to have relative like that too. they always think your money is not money, can spend as much as possible.

at the end, we chose not to get related to them. This kinda relative, better loose them fast.

 
At 3:42 PM , Blogger Last-of-the-Dragon said...

yea...now i dun even wanna entertain them

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home