Last of the Dragon

Monday, December 31, 2007

Terry is here to stay

i was shocked ysdty when my mom sms me to say that she wants to keep Terry. Here is her exact words ‘I suggest to your dad we keep your dog cos I can’t trust your friend to take care of your dog. Your dad also agree. I got a plan to make a place outside with enclosure where you put the bicycle. A low wall make of aluminium. What say you?’

my friend wanted to have a look at the dog cos her bro wanted to adopt one. So they came over (4 of them, my friend, her hubby, her bro & bro’s gf). Initially when they came in the house, Terry was excited as usual, jumping around and running around them. Then I think he realize everyone is looking at him so he grew conscious and scared and hid under the sofa. He din dare to crawl out even with the lure of biscuits which is very rare.

My mom at tat time was observing them & teaching them how to stroke him, house training, proper way of holding him, etc. so after they left, my mom voiced out saying “dunno whether they can take care of Terry”.

Then later at night on the same day, my friend, a vet came over to give him a jab. My mom was stroking him and said ‘we have been looking after him since he was young. Now all grown up already”.

Then the next day, she sms me to say that she wants to keep him…..so when I came back from climbing, I asked her “You sure? Cos I’m not around all the time”. She said “then I can take care of him”. I continued “then what about next time when I’m not staying here and won’t be coming back daily?”, She answered “nevermindla, you come back when you are free lo” .

I wasn’t too keen on giving up Terry anyway but sadly, I have no choice since I won’t be able to bring him over and at that time my mom didn’t want to keep him. Especially so when she nags me then she will bring up to say that next time when you move out, take the dog with you… but now I’m happy to know that she has finally fond of Terry……..

4 Comments:

At 4:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good good. If not Terry sure kesian also. Your evil plan worked more than expected. Hehe

 
At 11:00 PM , Blogger TuT said...

you efforts finally paid off! way to go, dragon girl!

 
At 12:49 PM , Blogger Last-of-the-Dragon said...

not so evil la abner ;)

yea tut, hopefully she don't bring this up when she nag me in future....maybe shud ask her to sign an agrement....kakkkakaaa

 
At 2:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My gosh! you still climb!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home