Last of the Dragon

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Funny dream

My funny dreams are back.

I dreamt that me & a friend (let’s name her D), were talking in the toilet. Our topic were about a coll. D. saw this coll eating with her ass. And we were talking about how is she going to eat an ice cream cone…..stuff it in her ass….and we burst out laughing. Then suddenly I noticed that one of the toilet cubicle were closed so I cautioned her and decided to go about and do our own business……so I went in a cubicle and D went to wash her hand.

I peep out from the cubicle and saw this coll came out and lock the toilet door with us inside…yeah…she heard us all right…..

Luckily we had our handphone with us and we start to call our fren to come and help us open the door….


Weird yet funny….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home