Last of the Dragon

Monday, June 05, 2006

Back at home!

The puppy has finally arrive. Couldn’t sleep the nite b4…(dun laugh la….1st time ma). There were 3 pups for me to choose; the playful/ mischievous, the clingy & the sleepy one. Wanted to choose the sleepy one so tat it doesn’t whine or yelp when I leave him alone. Heck, if I go to work I’ll be leaving him all by himself for like 9-10 hrs. After deciding to go for the sleepy one, my fren’s mom said that she wanted to let her fren choose 1st…mm…so I like er…….cin cai la. U wanna gif me the clingy oso can la…..i din wanna take the playful one incase she barks a lot…..to cut a long story short, I settled for the clingy one. Shud haf name him clingon since he is clingy…. But in the end, I named him Terri….

Regretted a bit when I took Terri back….he was yelping the whole nite when I left him at the backyard. Actually every time I closed the door behind him, he wud yelp. He wud whine and look at the door, waiting to be let out. The moment u let him out, he wud come and sleep at your feet…..poor Terri but hafta trained to be left alone, otherwise how to get use to it rite? Anyone got better ideas? If I’m ard, I’ll leave the door open and let him come in…..he will come and lick my fingers, toes & try to nibble ….think he’s teething…He still has no teeth yet btw. Follow me ard wherever I go, kitchen, bathroom, backyard, upstairs (can go up the stairs but scared to come down)….Cute little fella….

Let me tell u the best part. My earlier post has mentioned that I’m raising the puppy at my sis’s hse coz my mom wudn’t let me keep the puppy at home. So here’s a guide “Tactics for Dummies”….

1) Ask whether mom wants to go with you to sis’s hse or whichever hse tat u r keeping ur puppy
2) Let mom play with it or let the puppy play wif ur mom.
3) Let puppy follow mom ard. If puppy follow u instead, quickly stand beside mom. puppy will automatically go to either ur feet or ur mom’s feet.
4) Sit beside mom and talk cock wif mom while mom is playing with the puppy
5) Let mom feed the puppy.
6) Let mom look into the puppy’s big brown eyes

My dad later came over to sis’s hse and saw the puppy. He say it’s too small to be left alone, so he ask me to bring it back home and take care of it 1st. Mom din object!! Tactic works….

Brought it back home yesterday evening. Now just hope that I’ll b able to train well and maybe mom continue to let me keep Terri at home.

Note of caution, this only works if it is still a puppy….

2 Comments:

At 12:57 PM , Blogger sc said...

hey thats great!! since now you have the pup at home, i will come over soon la, maybe this wknd..aiyo, no worries la, am sure the pup can stay long term at ur place already.. i mean, how big can a shitzu get?? ekkekekeke ;p

 
At 3:17 PM , Blogger Rolly Polly said...

You will know your mom has accepted the puppy when :-

1) The puppy sleeps in your parents bedroom

2) Your mom tells you there's no dinner, but when you reach home the puppy is eating a fried chicken drumstick

3) Your mom nags you about you combing your hair downstairs, but sweeps/vacuum the puppy's hair without complain

4) She brings the puppy to the vet and pays RM600 for deworming but will not even buy panadol for you when you are sick and can't rise from bed

5) Your mom asks you to move out cos she says the house is too small after she has the puppy

Hehhehehe......

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home