Last of the Dragon

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

To bath & brush or not to bath & brush

I placed importance in personal hygiene. But for some, its probly at their lowest priority, which I do not see any reason at all. Imagine your body smells, your face is greasy, your ass need to be soaped, your hair stinks from sweat and layered with dust from the polluted air, remnants of your dinner still stuck on your front tooth. What else could be better than a nice bath & a clean set of teeth, leaving you fresh, clean, scented & most importantly ‘nose’ friendly?

Don’t they know that it’s a turn off? He may be a hunk but suddenly you see him scratching his crotch. He’ll probly disguise the act by putting his hands in the trouser’s pocket and pretend to dig in his pocket to look for keys.

Somebody, swat me

Or she maybe a chick and when she passes you by, the perfume she fumigate herself in can make flies kamikaze as they flew pass her

Here are a few reasons why I think they do not want to bath & brush:
1) Plain lazy & ignorant to health issues

2) They want you to nag them which gifs them a reason to use it back at you for nagging
3) What are perfumes/fingers for if not to smell nice/ scratch/dig ?
4) I just need to sit in my car and blast the aircond for 5 mins with some air freshener blowing at me.
5) “I sat in the office the whole day, no sweat, so no smell, no smell, so no need to bath” or “the weather is cold” excuse

Pigs can fly when they finally realize that they shud bathe & brush for the sake of everyone

4 Comments:

At 1:23 PM , Blogger sc said...

are you writing from an encounter of the smelly kind recently? ;p

 
At 2:12 PM , Blogger Last-of-the-Dragon said...

bulls eye

 
At 4:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

should not be me. i did not meet up with her recently.

 
At 9:39 AM , Blogger Rolly Polly said...

If it's me she's talking about, SHE'S LYING!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home