Last of the Dragon

Monday, July 24, 2006

Those were the days

I still remember when I was young, I lurve to watch My Little Pony and Friends, Care Bears (“Care Bears, shine!! And all the bears will shine their stuff which was marked on their tummy”), Smurfs, Sesame Street (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12…..number song and I like Cookie Monster and Elmo), Thunder cats, Transformer, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, Ghostbuster, Tom & Jerry, Road Runner (bip bip) and many more

And when I was older I remember watching Ultraman, Power Rangers and laughing my head off at how ridiculous these ‘series’ are. Some human in costume doing slow-mo silat. And on closer inspection, you can even see the material used for the costumes…hmm…..
Oh, I particularly like this cartoon (can’t remember the name) when I was attending college. Wud usually watch it before I leave for classes. It’s about this cute, short, little naive Jap gal who attend magic school. And she has some items left down by her grandparents which enable her to transform to a young chic (full body curves, mind u) and of course with super hero powers when she encounters enemy to fight them off…..

I still watched cartoon today but it varies and somehow limited. SpongeBob. Courage the Cowardly Dog, Cow & Chicken, Dextor Laboratory, Jonny Bravo, X-Men Evolution and Winx. If you noticed, there is still some child like in my taste for cartoons…anything which is cute, funny, big eyes, and somewhat disgusting.

Recently I got hold of this CD holder. It’s really cushy and I wud just put it in btwn my 2 hands while I type away….nice…..

Those were the days………..

3 Comments:

At 9:02 AM , Blogger sc said...

cartoons during our time teaches great moral values, caring and sharing (esp care bears)..and good always triumph over evil. hence we grew up as good citizens ;p. but now, cartoons are filled with gory killings or disgusting acts. as adults, we find this amusing, but the young ones? I wonder what sort of values they are getting??

 
At 4:38 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, that;s because you have no choice, but to watch cartoon..hahahahahah

 
At 1:53 PM , Blogger Last-of-the-Dragon said...

sshh..i'm still young at heart

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home