Last of the Dragon

Monday, September 04, 2006

Wierd Dream

I had a weird dream tdy. I dreamt that I left my current workplace to work in co. which sells confectionary (biscuits to be exact) and all staff get to stay & work in a chalet on the water (kewl huh) but the sad part is, the employer will work you like hell. Can’t even rest or go out to town. I remembered I saw a lot of familiar faces, some ex-col, some old frens from Kluang!! All went there in a hope of better prospects. I remembered clearly the so called office was in klang (can’t remember how I ended up in klang but during the interview it was mentioned that the off was in klang).

The weirdest part was the was a licensing dept. There were pencil box, t-shirts and all were in guess wat? PINK!! Imagine tat!!

Then one day I woke and open the window , realizing tat I nvr manage to enjoy the view & I cried…..wierd, just weird….

7 Comments:

At 2:18 PM , Blogger sc said...

yup sure is weird.. i think u need a holiday..

 
At 3:06 PM , Blogger Last-of-the-Dragon said...

yesss!!!!..i need one

 
At 5:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

did u see schoo beside u making cookies? dun tell me i was there at the conveyor belt packing them in boxes.

 
At 9:07 AM , Blogger sc said...

aiyo redv! i am the supervisor there la.. kekekekke

 
At 10:30 AM , Blogger Last-of-the-Dragon said...

ooohh....i'm so tempted to put the names of faces in my dream here....tempting....

 
At 10:30 AM , Blogger Last-of-the-Dragon said...

ooohh....i'm so tempted to put the names of faces in my dream here....tempting....

 
At 5:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

hahahahha.. are you feeling trap?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home