Last of the Dragon

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Another weird dream

Today I had another weird dream. I dreamt that I left behind my wallet and my hp somewhere and when I went back to retrieve it, I saw this beggar took my wallet and walking towards the road fill with fast moving vehicles. He then dropped my wallet in the middle of the road. I ran and ran after him and just in time to take my wallet on the road before somebody else took it. Then I went around looking for my hp and i saw this dirty old dog holding a hand bag and my hp is inside. Then came along another beggar (woman this time) and took the handbag from the dog…….geesh …can somebody tell me what my dream is trying to tell me??

3 Comments:

At 10:04 AM , Blogger Elizebeth D.L. said...

Are you feeling insecure lately?:)

 
At 10:17 AM , Blogger Last-of-the-Dragon said...

hmmm..nope...not really..but not statisfied.

 
At 10:59 AM , Blogger sc said...

you must have ate too much and slept with a full stomach to have weird dreams :p
Beggars- means bad management of $$
losing wallet- fear of financial loss..

why ar? u spend(or planning to spend) loads of $$ recently?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home