Last of the Dragon

Friday, June 09, 2006

Of Pees & Poos

Oh boy….having puppy is hard work…..i hafta wake up early like 7.30am everyday to feed the dog. Well, it’s not tat I’m complaining about. It’s the housebreaking part which is wearisome for me. I know I know, it takes a lot of patience, timing and consistency to train the puppy to house break….This little fella alwiz pee & poo when I’m not around….

A fren said tat I shud wipe his ass everytime after each meal to stimulate his urge to poo. But he nvr feels stimulated (crude but tats the only word tat comes to my mind now)…..he usually poo way after my bedtime. So I haf no choice but to restrict his roaming area…Training the puppy to use crate is good, but the puppy yelp & whines everytime I put him in the toilet. Tried one nite putting him in the toilet and he yelp from 12 midnite till 4am in the morning (cudn’t sleep at all. Pity the neighbours as well)…..if I dun let him out I think he’ll yelp till like forever –ever….fuh lamak……

Y can’t puppy housebreak when they are born?
Y can’t puppy sleep when u r sleeping and at work?
Y can’t puppy understand command without being teached?
Y can’t puppy pee & poo after they eat?
Y do haf to b so adorable at times until u wanna pinch their cheek (in this case is the fur)?
Y can’t puppy stay as puppy?
Y ar ?

Bad Terri bad Terri………….

2 Comments:

At 2:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sweet...

Has your mum start complaining yet?

 
At 4:39 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Post your puppy's picture..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home