Last of the Dragon

Monday, July 10, 2006

Holiday Mood

I’m longing for a holiday……Merdeka is coming but I’ve made no plans yet…..thinking of going where the air is cool, nose is filled with smell of pine trees , fresh air brushin my face and playing with my hair, tugging at my blouse, eating ice cream in this weather and then snuggle in bed…….who cares whether eating ice cream can make me fat coz energy are used up more in cold weather.

Snap, Snap!! WAKE UP!! I just had my holiday in early May….yea, I know but I can really use one now….Dunno why but this job just sap me off my ‘qi’ . Leaving my skin dry, wrinkly & pimply.
Hopefully able to materialize my trip to NZ wif boo. Well, actually its to attend his fren’s wedding. But I dun mind going since I have nvr been to NZ. Been wanting to go to the LOTR filming scene. Or mayb milk some cow since Fernleaf ads alwiz show a lot of ‘well endowed’ cows there…moo….mooo…..For souvenirs, will bring back some cow milk for u guys. Apparently it makes your skin fairer & smoother since the spring water there are cleaner , fresher & contain more minerals...heh.heh..heh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home