Last of the Dragon

Thursday, June 15, 2006

What does World CUp means to u?

Country fellowman has never been more united than when it is the World Cup season. Each country will be supporting their teams and country which does not have any of their team playing in World Cup will support: (a) teams that make them win $$ (b) the underdogs since they dun wanna join in the crowd my supporting the favorites (c) any team that is strong and have a tendency to win and feeling euphoric over it (d) lastly, will just enjoy the game irregardless of who is playing against who.

What does World Cup means to you?
Girls:
1) Wohoo! I’m supporting all the way for xxxxx (fill in the country name) or
2) Wohoo! I can c my fav xxxx (player’s name) strutting his stuff on the field
3) I can spent quality time together with my bf during World Cup… OMG??!!
4) Oh bother! I can’t seem to haf any conversation wif my bf. The only time I get to talk to him is during half time and in btwn the next game. OR maybe not…cos he’ll be too bz predicting the next game for correct score….
5) WTF??!?! my bf ask me to ‘Talk to the hand’. KNS! Luckily its once every 4 yrs
6) This is the time I catch up wif old frens without needing to report to him every 1 hr or so
7) I can use World Cup as my pick up line. Eg. So, which team are you supporting, handsome?
Guys:
1) Time to ‘sai lang’
2) Eat, sleep, drink football
3) I haf been saving up my MC for this
4) As long it is football, doesn’t matter whether it is World Cup or EPL, or UEFA Cup or Tiger Cup, I JUST LUV FOOTBALL. Not to mention C Cup…..
5) An excuse to be a couch potato and binge on junks, beers, soft drinks, fast food, etc
6) Time to haf some male bonding session over a couple of beers and crude jokes
7) Everybody is supporting a team…so I oso support a team jus to show tat I’m one of them lo

1 Comments:

At 4:21 PM , Blogger sc said...

i am the (d) with a tinge of (b) ;p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home